Ethernet over Wireless
Fast, low latency point-to-point connection.
JustISP’s Ethernet over Wireless service provides you with dedicated point-to-point connectivity between your office locations that is fast, secure, high bandwidth and independent of traditional carrier networks.
Just Wireless Business Plans:
*Dedicated services are POA
- Priced per customer
- All Dedicated and Rural Reach services will require a feasibility analysis
- Rural Reach Services are available for areas beyond our core delivery network.
- All prices are ex GST
- Unlimited download/upload
- Static IP address
- Price is per month, over 36 month contract
- Unlicensed Spectrum; Licensed Spectrum is POA
- Service and pricing is subject to completion of a site Survey
What is Ethernet over Wireless?
Ethernet over Wireless (or fixed wireless) is a service that connects two or more fixed locations with a wireless link thus enabling data communication between the sites. Instead of using phone lines and cables, the encrypted data is transmitted over the air between a radio network base station and the user’s premises via a wireless access point that is mounted on the user’s premise.
Why JustISP’s Ethernet over Wireless?
Our Wireless Broadband service delivers an always-on, high speed, low latency, extremely secure connection to the Internet, JustISP’s private IP network or a point-to-point connection between two of your offices. With highly scalable bandwidth of up to 1Gb and quick installation timeframes, JustISP’s Ethernet over Wireless service is designed to meet the demands of today’s businesses.
Ethernet over Wireless offers:
- Faster speed than dialup & ISDN
- Far greater reach than copper
- Low latency unlike satellite
Is Ethernet over Wireless right for me?
If you have offices in areas where copper lines are not available, Ethernet over Wireless might be the perfect solution for you. Since installation of new cabling is not required, Ethernet over Wireless service can be deployed quickly and at an affordable price.
It’s ideal for creating a dedicated point-to-point connection between two of your offices, bypassing traditional carrier networks and enabling the highest quality connectivity. Because the service is independent of landlines, it can act as a reliable failover connectivity when your primary connection is lost.
Connecting to JustISP’s Ethernet over Wireless
JustISP offers Ethernet over Wireless for a variety of uses, including:
- Creation of WLAN (wireless local area network)
- Creating a dedicated point-to-point connection between 2 offices
- Connecting to JustISP’s private IP network
- Connecting to the Internet
- As a failover connection to ensure business continuity
Ideal for businesses that use:
- Failover services for higher availability
- Virtual private networks
- LAN to LAN connections
- Voice over IP
- Video conferencing
- Web and email hosting
- Large file transfers
- Bandwidth hungry applications